Shreya Dhanwanthary Age, Bio, Career, Family, Height, Images, Net-Worth & More
Is Shreya Dhanwanthary South Indian?
Shreya Dhanwanthary was born on 30 November 1988 in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Shreya Dhanwanthary was born on 29 August 1988 in Hyderabad to a Hindi-speaking father and a Telugu-speaking mother. She moved to Dubai with her parents when she was two months old. Brought up in Middle East and Delhi, Dhanwanthary graduated from NIT Warangal in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
Shreya Dhanwanthary Images
Movies & Web Series:
Shreya made her film debut in the 2010 Telugu film Sneha Geetham. After this, she started her film career by playing the lead character of Nupur in the Bollywood film Why Cheat India released in the year 2019. Talking about Shreya Dhanwanthary’s upcoming films, her upcoming films in the year 2022 are Loop Lapeta, Adbhut, and Chup.
In Bollywood movie Loop Lapeta she will be seen opposite actress Taapsee Pannu and in the film Adbhut, she will be seen opposite actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui. She will be next seen in another Bollywood film Chup in the lead role along with actors Sunny Deol and Ameesha Patel which are undershooting.
|2010||Sneha Geetham||Shailu||Telugu film|
|2012||The Girl in Me||Tina/Tara||Short film|
|2019||Why Cheat India||Nupur||Hindi film|
|TBA||Loop Lapeta||Julia||Hindi film|
Shreya Dhanwanthary started her career on the OTT platform by playing the role of Radhika Khanna in the web series Ladies Room. Due to a lack of anticipated success in films, she stepped on the OTT platform. She has made millions of fans crazy by performing superb acting on OTT. Shreya first became a web sensation by playing the character of Devanshi Tailor in the web series The Reunion.
Her portrayal of this character was appreciated by the film critics. After this, she played the character of Zoya in the Amazon Prime Video web series The Family Man Season 1 and Season 2. Her superb acting won the hearts of millions of fans. She won many awards by playing the tremendous role of Suchita Dalal in the web series Scam 1992 released in 2020, after which she started getting offers from many films and web series.
|2016||Ladies Room||Radhika Khanna||Y-Films|
|2018||The Reunion||Devanshi Tailor||The Zoom Studios|
|2019-2021||The Family Man 1 & 2||Zoya||Amazon Prime Video|
|2020||A Viral Wedding||Nisha Ahuja||Eros Now|
|2020||Scam 1992||Sucheta Dalal||SonyLIV|
|2021||Mumbai Diaries 26/11||Mansi Hirani||Amazon Prime|
Social Media Accounts & Other Contact Details:
Shreya Dhanwanthary’s account is present on all social media platforms and her photos are quite viral on all social media platforms. She keeps uploading her bold photos on her Instagram, which her fans like a lot. Fans like her look very much and like him openly. If you look at her Instagram profile, Instagram is full of bold pictures of her. She has more than 450k followers on Instagram and her number of posts is more than 400.
She is also active on Facebook where she is followed by more than 800k people. Wikipedia has also covered Shreya Dhanwanthary on its page. Apart from this, she is also present on Twitter where she keeps sharing her thoughts through tweets with her more than 45k followers. In the table below, we have shared the links of all her social media profiles with you, by clicking on them you will be able to access her profile page directly.
|@shreyadhan13 (821k+ followers)|
|@shreyadhan13 (539k+ followers)|
|@shreya_dhan13 (49k+ followers)|
|Mobile Number||Not Known|
|Office Address||Not Available|
Shreya Dhanwanthary Net Worth, Salary & Income:
Talking about the total net worth of Shreya Dhanwanthary, her total net worth ranges from around ₹7 crores to ₹10 crores. She is a well-known actress in the Hindi film industry. Apart from this, she is also involved in television ads for many multinational brands like Samsung, Pantaloons, Bharat Matrimony, Airtel, Liberty Footwear, and Provogue for which she charges lakhs of rupees.
|Salary||Approx ₹50 Lakh to ₹80 Lakh per film|
|Car Collection||Not Known|
|Total Net Worth||₹7 crores to ₹10 crores (Approx, as in 2021)|
Some Interesting Facts About Shreya Dhanwanthary:
- Shreya Dhanwanthary is an Indian film actress who is mainly known for working in Hindi films and web series.
- She belongs to a Hindu Tamil family.
- She got her childhood education in various schools in Middle East Asia.
- Shreya graduated with a B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering from the National Institute of Technology, Warangal.
- Since childhood, she is fond of dancing and also got trained in Bharatnatyam, Kuchipudi, and Kathak dance forms.
- She started acting at the age of just 4.
- She got her first award Hitlist OTT Awards for her role in the web series Scam 1992.
- She is also a trained theater artist.
- In 2008, in her 3rd year of graduation, she participated in Femina Miss India South 2008 and became 1st runner-up in the show.
- After that, she was also the finalist of Miss India 2008.
- She was done television ads for many multinational brands like Pantaloons, Samsung India, Bharat Matrimony, J&K Tourism, and Amazon Prime Video.
- Shreya started her career in the Telugu movie Sneha Geetham.
- In 2012, she was also seen in the short movie as Tina in The Girl in Me.
- She was also an author and has written the book Fade to White in 2016.
- She was also done a ramp walk in Lakme Fashion Week.
- She also started her career in Bollywood Industry with the film Why Cheat India in 2019.
- Shreya became a web sensation from the web series The Reunion.
- She got much more popularity from the web series The Family Man Season 1 & Season 2, Scam 1992 & Mumbai Diaries 26/11.
- In 2022, she is going to appear in the Bollywood movie Chup, Loop Lapeta, and Adbhut.
This is the full details on Shreya Dhanwanthary Biography, Wiki, Age, Father, Family, Husband, Net Worth & More. Share this post with your friends and keep visiting us on deshkasamachar.com for famous personalities and trending people’s biography with updated details. If you have any thoughts, experiences, or suggestions regarding this post or our website. you can feel free to share your thought with us.