Sandeep Maheshwari is a top entrepreneur in India. Sandeep Maheshwari is one of India’s fastest- growing businessmen. Sandeep Maheshwari is the founder and CEO of Imagesbazaar.com, the largest online collection of images and photographs related to Indian things, people and Indian culture. This website contains a collection of over 1 Indian lakh models and over 1100 photographers are connected to the network of this website.
Sandeep Maheshwari gets success with very little effort at the earliest on the basis of his mind, he is regarded as separate from other entrepreneurs. At the same time, he is famous for his inspiring Free Motivational Life Changing Seminars through which he inspires and inspires a lot of peoples.
|Real Name||Sandeep Maheshwari|
|Profession||Entrepreneur, Photographer, Public Speaker|
|Date of Birth||28 September 1980|
|Age||41 Years (As Of 2021)|
|Birthplace||New Delhi, India|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|Star Sign/ Zodiac Sign||Libra|
He pursued Bachelor’s in Commerce from Kirori Mal College, but he dropped out in the final year of his studies. Thereafter, he did a 2-week short course in photography.
Height, Weight & Body Measurements
|Height in Feet Inches||5’ 9”|
|Weight in Kilograms||65 kg|
|Body Measurements||39-32-12 Inches|
|Chest Size||39 Inches|
|Waist Size||32 Inches|
|Biceps Size||12 Inches|
|Shoe Size||10 Inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Family and Relatives
|Father||Roop Kishore Maheshwari|
|Mother||Shakuntala Rani Maheshwari|
|Sister||1 But Name Not Know|
Affairs, Wife And Marital Status
Sandeep Maheshwari was married to his school-time love Ruchi Maheshwari. The couple has a daughter and a son named Hriday Maheshwari. He is a family guy and loves to spend time with his wife and children. He likes to keep his professional and personal life separate.
|Daughter||1, Name Not Known|
Education and School, College
|Educational Qualification||B.Com (College Drop – Out)|
|School||We Will Update Soon|
|College/ University||Kirori Mal College, University of Delhi, Delhi, India|
Sandeep Maheshwari is a real-life role model of youngsters his net worth is around 3.5 million USD. All his income comes from his company Imagebazar. He doesn’t charge anything for his live sessions. He owns a luxury house in Delhi and many luxury cars including Audi, BMW, and range rover.
He donates a large part of his income for disaster relief funds. As he says, if you have more than you need, give them to those who are in need.
Sandeep started his career as a model at the age of 19 but he had to leave modelling because he was facing exploitation and harassment in that field. With an aim to help countless models, he set his company named ‘Mash Audio Visuals Pvt. Ltd’ and started making portfolios of the models. In 2002, he set up another company that collapsed in six months. In 2006, he launched “ImagesBazaar.”
Social Media Accounts And Channels
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBqFKDipsnzvJdt6UT0lMIg
- Creative Entrepreneur of the Year by Entrepreneur India Summit in 2013Sandeep Maheshwari Receiving Creative Entrepreneur of the Year
- Star Youth Achiever Award by the Global Youth Marketing ForumSandeep Maheshwari Receiving Star Youth Achiever Award
- Young Creative Entrepreneur Award by the British Council, a division of the British High Commission
- One of India’s Most Promising Entrepreneurs by “Business World” magazine
- On 30 July 2021, he took to Instagram to share that his “Life Changing Seminar Video” had entered the Guinness World Records as the World’s Most Viewed Life Changing Self-Education Video.Sandeep Maheshwari’s Instagram post about his ‘Life Changing Seminar Video’ that entered the Guinness World Records in July 2021
- He holds the world record of clicking 10,000 shots of 122 models in 10 hours and 45 minutes.
- His ethics comes from some of the philosophies like “To Never Fear of Failures” and “Be Truthful to self and others.”
- He follows and talks about the simple mantra of life “Asaan hai” (It’s easy).
- He started as a freelance photographer without owning a studio. Instead, he rented studios.Sandeep Maheshwari’s Initial Days As Photographer
- The setup of ImagesBazaar was not so big. So, Sandeep did the job of tele-caller, counsellor and photographer all by himself.
- Imagesbazaar is the world’s largest collection of Indian images with over 7000 clients across 45 countries.
- Not only is he a successful entrepreneur, but he is also a guide, mentor, a role model and a youth icon for millions of people around the globe.
- All his seminars and speaking sessions are free of cost.
- He has been featured in almost all leading magazines, newspapers, and news channels including The Economic Times, India Today, CNBC-TV18, IBN7, ET NOW, NewsX and more.
- His passion for photography aroused when his fellow model showed him his portfolio. The pictures were clicked in such a unique way that he ended up with an interest to do photography.
- He also worked in a multinational company named “Japan Life,” where he earned a lakh per month as salary.
- He wrote all of his marketing experience in a book. The book is unique as it is read backwards.
- He also managed an event named “Dix 2000” with his friend, which left him in debts and no profits.
- Once, he revealed his favourite books, which are- ‘Inspiration: Your Ultimate Calling’ by Wayne Dyer, ‘The Power of Your Subconscious Mind’ by Joseph Murphy, and ‘Think and Grow Rich’ by Napoleon Hill.