Salman Khan Stunk ByNon-Venomous Snake In Panvel Farmhouse Report
Salman Khan was stunk by anon-venomous snake at his Panvel grange, sources told news agency PTI. The actor was stunk on his hand on Saturday night and taken to a sanitarium in Kamothe, Navi Mumbai, sources said. Salman Khan, whose birthday it’s on Monday, was discharged on Sunday morning, PTI reports. He’s now stable home in Mumbai, according to PTI’s sources. There has been no statement from the actor or his family so far. Salman Khan, who’ll be 56 this time, and family generally celebrate Christmas and the actor’s birthday at their grange in Panvel which is in Maharashtra’s Raigad quarter.
Salman Khan lately returned from Riyadh in Saudi Arabia where he led the Da-Bangg Reloaded musicale which included Shilpa Shetty, Salman’s family-in- law Aayush Sharma, Sunil Grover, songster Kamaal Khan and actress Saiee Manjrekar in the lineup. Actress Jacqueline Fernandez, a close friend of Salman’s and hisco-star in 2014 film Kick, was also meant to be part of the musicale but had to inevitably be dropped from it-Jacqueline was being questioned by the Enforcement Directorate in a fraud case and was stopped at Mumbai field from leaving the country some days before the musicale.
Salman Khan, one of Bollywood’s most profitable stars, is known for his work in blockbusters similar as the Dabangg flicks, Ek Tha Tiger and its effect Tiger Zinda Hai, Wanted and Bodyguard. Salman had two releases in 2021-Radhe and Antim, the last of whichco-starred Aayush Sharma who’s married to Salman’s family Arpita. Salman Khan is presently working on the third film in the Tiger series and blazoned lately that there will be a effect to his well- entered 2014 film Bajrangi Bhaijaan.