Parampara Tandon Wiki, Age, Family, Height, Bio, Husband, Songs, Images
Parampara Tandon is an Indian singer and musician. She is part of the Sachet–Parampara music duo. Her real name is Parampara Thakur. Apart from singing, she is also a lyricist. Her impressive songs have crossed multiple records. With back to back hit songs, she is a leading singer who rose to fame in a short time.
Biography and Educational Qualifications
Born in New Delhi, she loved music. She completed her schooling with top marks. Later, she graduated from Lady Shri Ram College. Her impressive singing skills impressed everyone during her college days. At her young age, she had sung for a serial title song. After being part of music shows and auditions, she got multiple songs. With back to back hits, she is a leading Indian singer.
Her lovely songs had been regularly part of the trending list on Youtube. With impressive vice, she kept singing super hit songs. She along with her husband is actively hit a couple of the Hindi music industry.
She was born in a Hindu family. Her parents are settled in Delhi. Parampara Tandon’s husband is Sachet Tandon. The couple got married on 27 November 2020.
Age, Height, Weight
She was born on 28 February 1992. Parampara Tandon’s age is 29 years as of 2021. Her height is 5 feet and 5 inches and weight is approx 53 kgs. She has brown eyes and brown hair.
Her career started with a song for a Hindi serial. After her graduation, she decided to make it her career. With back to back hit songs, she is a loved singer. Her impressive voice has generated a huge fanbase on social media. In a short time, she became a popular face among Indian singers.
All Songs List
- Is Qadar
- Aur Pyaar Karna Hai
- Mehendi Wale Haath
- Chhor Denge
- Mera Sohneya
All TV Shows List
- The Voice India
Some Unknown facts about Parampara Tandon (Parampara Thakur)
- Does Parampara Tandon Smoke?: Not Known
- Does Parampara Tandon drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Parampara Thakur was born and brought up in New Delhi, India and She has been singing songs since she was 13 years old.
- She completed her schooling in her hometown. Since her school days, she was interested in singing and performed at her school’s annual day function.
- At the age of 13, She also sang jingles for the Government of Rajasthan and sang a song for SAB TV’s ‘Kya Haal Hai Jijaji’ show.
- Her family supported her well to take up the singing profession as a career in the future. she got inspiration from her father who is also a singer by profession. She used to perform with him on stage.
- Parampara Thakur decided to showcase her inner talent on a national level and with her father’s encouragement and support, she entered as a contestant in &TV’s singing reality show ‘The Voice India’ Season 1 and there she met with Sachet Tandon, and they were both finalists on the Indian musical reality. Her unique voice quality and versatility won the hearts of both judges and audiences and took her to the finals. She was one of the finalists and secured third place, then she teamed with her fellow Voice India contestant Sachet Tandon to form a music duo named Sachet–Parampara in 2016, They launched their first composition for two songs ‘Subah ki Train’ in Akshay Kumar and Bhumi Pednekar starer ‘Toilet: Ek Prem Katha’.
- The duo, during 2019-2020, composed numerous heart-touching and super hit melodies for Bollywood movies like Kabir Singh, Saaho, Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas, Pati Patni Aur Who, Tanhaji: The Unsung Warrior, and Street Dancer 3D.
- She was an alumnus of Lady Shri Ram College, Delhi.
- She also composed Millind Gaba and beautiful Ashnoor Kaur starring song ‘Kya Karu‘.
- Besides, Parampara has done various live shows and given numerous stage performances with her partner Sachet Tandon.
- Parampara Thakur married Sachet Tandon on 1 December 2020 in a regal wedding ceremony held in Mumbai.
- Sachet & Parampara began the most viral Instagram trend with their song Meera K Prabhu!, which crossed over 20 million views in a span of 7 days. Not only this, over 20,000 reels were made on Instagram using this song, and the positive reviews and comments have been non-stop since the song was uploaded.