Manasi Parekh Height, Age, Wikki, Boyfriend, Husband, Children, Family, Biography & More
Manasi Parekh is an Indian actress, singer, and producer who is known for her appearance in the film Uri: The Surgical Strike (2019). She is well known for her role as Gulaal in the television serial Zindagi Ka Har Rang…Gulaal (2010) and Maya in Sumit Sambhal Lega (2015).
Manasi Parekh was born on Thursday, 10 July 1986 (age 35 years; as of 2021) in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. Her zodiac sign is Cancer. Manasi completed her schooling at The J.B. Vachha High School, Mumbai. For her graduation, she pursued Bachelor’s in Arts (BA) in English Literature from St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai.
Height (approx.): 5′ 5″
Weight (approx.): 60 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Brown
Figure Measurements (approx.): 34-28-34
Manasi Parekh belongs to a Gujarati family.
Parents & Siblings
Her father’s name is Mahesh Parekh.
Her mother’s name is Manisha Parekh.
Husband & Children
Manasi Parekh is married to Parthiv Gohil. He is a Bollywood playback singer.
They had first met on the sets of Zee TV’s singing reality show Saregama. They got married on 17 April 2008. The couple has a daughter, Nirvi Gohil who was born on 28 November 2016.
In 2012, Manasi made her Tamil debut with the film Leelai in which she played the role of Malar.
In 2019, Manasi made her Bollywood debut with the film Uri: The Surgical Strike in which she played the role of Vicky Kaushal‘s sister, Neha Kashyap.
In an interview, she said,
“I’m overwhelmed with not only the kind of response the film has got, but also my performance. A lot of people didn’t know I was in the movie because I didn’t talk about it before. Now, through word-of-mouth they are discovering that I have a strong and powerful character and are appreciating my performance.”
In 2019, Manasi appeared in the short film Laddoo. In 2020, Manasi made her debut in Gujarati cinema with the film Golkeri in which she played the role of Harshita. Mika Singh made his Gujrati singing debut with the film Golkeri. In 2022, she was seen in her second Gujarati film Dear Father alongside Paresh Rawal.
In an interview, when asked about her experience of working with actor Paresh Rawal, she said,
Every actor worth their salt would consider it a privilege to work with the talented Paresh Rawal sir, who has done over 150 films. It was marvellous to have a substantial role which gives takkar to his role in the film.”
In 2004, she made her television debut on MTV’s show Kitni Mast Hai Zindagi in which she played the role of Rashmi.
She appeared in various other shows like Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai as Tanya (2005), India Calling as Chandini (2005), Kasautii Zindagii Kay as Kuki Bajaj (2005), Kkavyanjali as Akshara (2006), Four as Taranpreet (2007), Saat Phere: Saloni Ka Safar as Kavita (2009). In 2019, she played the lead role in the Star Plus show Zindagi Ka Har Rang…Gulaal as Gulaal.
In 2011, she participated in the ZEE TV show Star Ya Rockstar and was declared a winner.
In 2015, Manasi appeared in the lead role of Maya for the Star Plus show Sumit Sambhal Lega. In 2019, she participated in the cookery show Kitchen Champion Season 5. 
In 2017, Manasi appeared in the web series ‘Bin Bulaaye Mehman’ on YouTube’s channel “Shitty Ideas Trending” as Jahnvi.
She was featured in one of the episodes of YouTube’s TVF Girlyapa series ‘Truth or Dare’ as Sonu. In 2018, Manasi hosted a chat show series titled ‘Supermoms With Manasi’ in which seven successful women shared their experiences of motherhood. In 2020, Manasi made her debut as a producer in the first Gujarati web series “Do Not Disturb”.
Manasi Parekh is a trained Indian classical singer who has learnt music under the mentorship of Shrimati Madhubala Chawla and Shri Shrikant Waiekar. By the time Manasi was nine years old, she performed in various live music events. In 2017, Manasi performed in nine countries: India, New Jersey, Connecticut, Houston, Atlanta, Washington, Chicago, New York, and Detroit for a musical event ‘Gujrati Jalso’.
Manasi has performed in several Navratri events with popular singers like Kailash Kher and Falguni Pathak.
Manasi has featured in Gujarati songs like ‘Kutchdo Yaad Kariya’, ‘Raja Ne Rani’, ‘Aaj No Chandaliyo’, and ‘Ek Patan Sher Ni.’
Manasi Parekh has featured in various commercials for popular brands like Surf Excel, Stayfree, Hair and Care, Big Bazaar, Fiat, Y and H Jewellery, Best Choice oil, and Asian Paints.
In 2016, Manasi Parekh released her first music video “Tum Bhi Na” alongside Sumeet Vyas.
In 2009, Manasi performed in the play ‘Brief Candle’ at Calcutta Club, Calcutta. In 2012, Manasi performed in the musical play ‘Maro Piyu Gayo Rangoon’ in which she played the lead role of Heli.
The play is adapted from Shakespeare’s comedy All’s Well That Ends Well. In 2012, the play was selected to open at the UK’s Globe Theatre London. In an interview, she said,
I have worked very hard and prepared extensively for this play. I love this play because it gives me a chance to explore the singer as well as the actor in me. Also, doing a Gujarati play feels like rediscovering my roots. In Mumbai, I have to converse in either Hindi or English most of the time. So, mouthing dialogues in my mother tongue feels refreshing.”
- 2015: Best Actress in a Supporting Role (Comedy) for Sumit Sambhal Lega at Indian Telly Awards
- 2020: Best Actress Award for the film Golkeri at Toronto Gujrati Iconic Film Festival Awards
- 2021: Best Actress Award for the film Golkeri at Ehsaas AwardsManasi Parekh with her Best Actress award for the film Golkeri
- 2021: Best Actress Award for the film Golkeri at Film Excellence Awards GujaratiManasi Parekh at Filmfare Excellence Awards, Gujarat
- Food: Khow Suey Noodles and Biryani
- Actor(s): Amitabh Bachchan, Leonardo DiCaprio, and Shah Rukh Khan
- Actress(es): Deepika Padukone and Emma Watson
- Singer: Purshottam Upadhyaya
- Musician: A. R. Rahman, Lucky Ali, and Shreya Ghoshal
- In the presence of Sadhguru, Manasi Parekh performed a classic song for the Mahashivratri event (2021) at Isha Yoga Center, Coimbatore, India.
- In 2019, Manasi appeared at the TEDx event at Paldi, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
- Manasi has featured in various newspapers and magazine covers like The Ahmedabad Times, Hindustan Times, and Femina.Manasi Parekh featured in The Ahmedabad TimesManasi Parekh on the cover of The Femina magazine
- In 2008, Manasi went to “Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute” in New York to study theatre and dramatics.
- Manasi has a self-titled YouTube channel, where she posts videos of songs, workout regimes, interactive sessions, and quick healthy recipes.