594 km long, worth Rs 36,000 crore: PM Modi to lay foundation stone of Ganga Expressway in UP
U.P.+Yogi — bahut hain upyogi, says PM hailing demolition of property of suspected criminals
Mr. Adityanath toiled to bring the situation under control, said the PM.
Mr. Modi also indicted the Opposition parties of having problems with both the “ virasat” ( heritage) and “ vikas” ( development) of the country. Virasat, because they were more upset about their “ votebank,” said the PM in a veiled reference to the charge of Muslim conciliation the BJP frequently makes against other parties, and vikas because the dependence of the poor and ordinary citizens on these political parties was fast reducing.
The PM also said these parties had a problem with the Kashi Vishwanath Corridor in Varanasi, the Ram Mandir in Ayodhya and the cleaning of the Ganga and that they also questioned the indigenous COVID-19 vaccine as well as the army action against terror.
Unlike former Governments, when only some regions of the State got proper electricity, under the BJP Government, every quarter was handed more electricity than ahead, he said. “ There’s no bhed-bhav inU.P. Everyone is getting their due,” said the PM.
The 594-km long six-lane Ganga Expressway will be erected at a cost of over ₹ crore. Starting near Bijauli vill in Meerut, it’ll extend till Judapur Dandu vill in Prayagraj. It would pass through Meerut, Hapur, Bulandshahr, Amroha, Sambhal, Budaun, Shahjahanpur, Hardoi, Unnao, Rae Bareli, Pratapgarh and Prayagraj.
Then are the top features of Ganga Expressway
- The estimated cost of the six-lane Ganga Expressway is Rs crore.
- The thruway will pass through twelve sections including Hapur, Bulandshahr, Amroha, Sambhal, Badaun, Shahjahanpur, Hardoi, Unnao, Rae Bareli and Pratapgarh.
- Seven road overbridges, 14 major islands, 126 minor islands, 375 junctions, nine public convenience complexes, two risk forecourts and 15 ramp risk forecourts will be constructed in Ganga Expressway.
- Cloverleaf installations will be available at 17 places on the Ganga Expressway. *3.5 km long heliport will also be constructed in Shahjahanpur.
- Around trees will be planted along the Ganga Expressway.
- Due to the Ganga Expressway, husbandry, commerce, tourism and diligence will get a boost in the lower developed areas of Rohilkhand and Vindhya region.
- The Ganga Expressway will act as a artificial corridor to connect product units, development centers and agrarian product centers with the public capital.
- Openings will be accessible for the establishment of tutoring, training and medical institutions.
- The Ganga Expressway will play an important part in the establishment of food processing units, warehousing, agrarian requests and milk- grounded diligence.